Missing Pinehurst man found alive and unharmed | News
A Pinehurst man who was reported missing under suspicious circumstances on August 3rd has been found.
Matthew Kilburn, 36, was last seen on July 24th near Pinehurst, ID, family members reported him missing just over a week later. The Shoshone County Sheriff's Office said that family members had received multiple reports that Kilburn may have been shot. His abandoned vehicle had also been found in the Rose Lake area by Kootenai County Deputies.
Kilburn was found alive and well by family members and friends on August 12th in Kootenai County. The Shoshone County Sheriff's Office extends their gratitude to everyone who called in with information during the search for Kilburn.
Upcoming Events near Idaho Panhandle
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Deputy under investigation for taking second job while on duty
- Sheriff's Office seeks youth for Explorers program
- Proposed bill could mean headache for medical marijuana dispensaries and patients
- Citizen's Academy addresses Officer Involved Shootings
- Prolific crime fighter retires to play fetch, take naps