Seven Businesses Named For Upcoming Chairlift Pitch Contest | Business
The finalists have been named for next week’s “Great Sandpoint Chairlift Pitch Contest”. Seven businesses will pitch their plans and ideas to really take the entrepreneurial industry in the region by storm in the comforts of a chairlift.
The contest is similar to the “elevator pitch” taught in multiple industries as a way to win someone over with your idea in 30 seconds. These local businesses have eight minutes.
- Mahogany Floats, an electric propulsion system for boats.
- Rushon, an online advertising and promotion program for adventure activities.
- Ruby’s Lube, an all-natural consumer product (lip-balm) for outdoor uses.
- 7B Skis, a custom manufacturer of wooden performance skis.
- Eureka Institute, a non-profit educational effort promoting health, wellness and fitness activities.
- 7B Productions, an entertainment and events production company.
- Molehill Mountain Equipment, an online retailer of outdoor children’s gear.
The contest takes place on March 15th at 9 a.m. The businesses will be accompanied by judges on the ride up the slope on their choice of skis or snowboards.