Festival at Sandpoint announces 2014 lineup | Arts & Culture
The lineup for the 32nd Annual Festival at Sandpoint was announced on Thursday. Leading the marquee are Huey Lewis & the News, Ray Lamontagne and a recently reunited Nickel Creek. Tickets are available now.
Here’s the complete lineup for the Festival at Sandpoint:
- Thursday, August 7th: The Head and The Heart with Mikey & Matty, $39.95
- Friday, August 8th: Huey Lewis & The News with Miah Kohal Band, $59.95
- Saturday, August 9th: Nickel Creek with Head for the Hills and Pear, $54.95
- Sunday, August 10th: Family Concert “Musical Magic”, $6
- Thursday, August 14th: Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue with Galactic, $39,95, Dance Show
- Friday, August 15th: Ray Lamontagne with The Belle Brigade, $64.95
- Saturday, August 16th: Montgomery Gentry with Wade Bowen and Chris Webster & Nina Gerber, $54.95
- Sunday, August 17th: Grand Finale featuring the Spokane Symphony Orchestra & firework show, $39.95/adults, $10.9/youth
Tickets are available for purchase online at the Festival’s secure website: www.FestivalAtSandpoint.com. Phone orders may be placed by calling the Festival Office locally (208) 265-4554 or toll free (888) 265-4554. Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover cards, personal checks and cash are accepted. Tickets are also sold at all TicketsWest locations, or by calling 1-800-325-SEAT.
Tickets can also be purchased at The Festival at Sandpoint office at 525 Pine Street in Sandpoint.